- Recently, Google confirms that it does not use all the entities listed on schema.org. Google only uses that has been listed on their Google developer site.
- If you're using entities that has not been listed on Google developer guide, doesn't mean you are violating its guidelines.
- If Structured Data Testing tool verifies all the entities; doesn't mean that Google will use it.
- Schema or structured data (as of now) is not a quality factor. It just helps Google to understand the relationship between two entities.
- If your blog/website doesn't have schema or structured markup data, doesn't mean that your blog/website is of low quality.
Now, excuse us please